Here is the schedule for the Thursday, December 10th meet-up:
- 7 – 7:30 pm – Parent Education. There is a “team” event and a short TED talk. Duty Parents are required to attend this portion of the evening.
- 7:30 – 8:00 pm – Business Meeting. All families are required to attend this portion of the evening.
- 8:00 pm – Holiday Social/Potluck. All families are strongly encouraged to attend this portion of the evening.
- Threes – Bring sweet
- Fours – Bring savoury
A couple of reminders:
Items for Salvation Army donation – Top three things needed are non-perishable food, especially soup. New warm socks. Toiletries. Full list below if that is better for you.
Christmas Wrap and other items will be available by donation, $1 is recommended for most things. Please bring loonies and twoonies in case you are inclined to purchase.
*Celiac is high amongst those we serve and so people are looking more and more for Gluten Free items.
- Peanut Butter
- Canned goods such as fruit, corn, beans, soups (most requested)
If you are looking at non-food items, this time of year we have great need for:
- Warm socks
- New or gently used coats (all ages)
- Warm shirts or sweaters
- Blankets/sleeping bags
- Items needed all year long:
- Above mentioned food items
- Feminine hygiene products
- Baby supplies – wipes, baby food, diapers etc